Nanshan Foreign Language School,
Performance Arts Class
Final Performance: June 1, 2016!
Time and location to be determined.
Rehearsals are at the Nanshan school and at the OCT branch of the DreamBox School (see map and address below).
The Storyboard (MS Word docx document)
For March 18, 2016
The same homework as for last week: Look at the storyboard and write the story in your own words. For this assignment Chinese is acceptable, but try to write at least some of it in English. Write at least one sentence for each picture.
You will also have a written vocabulary test. The words you should have written in your notebooks include
• Story – what happened
• Plot – details of the story
• Theme – the meaning of the story
• Script – the written copy of the plot
• Book – another word for script
• Stanislavski – the name of a famous acting teacher and the method he developed—The Stanislavski Method
• Read through – reading the script out loud as a group
• Blocking – setting the action on the stage
• Off book – running the play from memory—not using the book
Don't forget to bring your notebooks!
Map and Address
华侨城校址：深圳市 南山区 侨城东街13-2号2楼（华侨城海景花园裙楼，同仁堂楼上）（地铁1号线华侨城地铁站 A出口）
Cathy 王老师： 15919885906
Cynthia 蔡老师： 18823873778
Elaine 相老师： 13502820680
Don 唐瑞民： 13502820680
Back to the top of the page